You are looking at the HTML representation of the XML format.
HTML is good for debugging, but is unsuitable for application use.
Specify the format parameter to change the output format.
To see the non HTML representation of the XML format, set format=xml.
See the complete documentation, or
API help for more information.
<page pageid="1914" ns="0" title="API">
<rev user="Tdb01r" timestamp="2009-08-12T12:23:06Z" comment="Redirecting to [[Category:API]]" contentformat="text/x-wiki" contentmodel="wikitext" xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[:Category:API]]</rev>
<page pageid="1" ns="0" title="Main Page">
<rev user="Libjlrs" timestamp="2018-11-20T09:49:13Z" comment="Re-order mailing lists - quite a few technical questions end up on the UK list where the tech list would probably be a better first port of call." contentformat="text/x-wiki" contentmodel="wikitext" xml:space="preserve">[[Category:Howto]]__NOTOC__
'''Welcome to the EPrints Wiki'''
This wiki contains technical and user-contributed documentation for the [[Introduction|EPrints software]].
[http://demoprints.eprints.org/ Demoprints] is our live, online server that allows anyone to try EPrints without having to install it first.
For more information on the EPrints project and related activities visit http://eprints.org/.
==New to EPrints?==
On this wiki you can find:
* [[:Category:Training Video|Video Training Course]]
* [[Working Groups]]
* Mailing lists - There are two mail lists that you might like to join and where you can ask for help and share ideas:
** '''The EPrints Technical Mailing List'''
*** Joining information for [[Contact| EPrints Tech list]]
*** If you have technical questions, or a part of your EPrints installation is not working properly, this group has people who might be able to help!
** '''The EPrints User Group Google Group''' https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eprints-uk-user-group
*** This group is for anyone involved in using EPrints. Ask questions, share ideas, hear about forthcoming meetings.
* How to [[Wiki_editing_guidlines|contribute to the EPrints wiki]]
* EPrints source code on GitHub:
** Core and major plugins - https://github.com/eprints
** Community code sharing - http://eprintsug.github.io and the repositories at https://github.com/eprintsug
== Download EPrints ==
* [[:Category:Installation|Installing]] EPrints on various platforms
* [[EPrints Manual|EPrints 3 Documentation]]
* [[Perl 101 for EPrints]]
* [http://www.eprints.org/software/training/ Training materials] provided by EPrints Services.
* [[Frequently Asked Questions]]
* [[:Category:Howto|How to...]]
* [[:Category:Plugins|Plugins and Bazaar packages for EPrints]]
* [[:Category:Training Video|EPrints Training Course]]
* [http://www.eprints.org/services/ EPrints Services] - premium support, training and hosting from EPrints experts
* [[Contact]] - mailing lists, bug reports etc.
* [[User group meetings]] - regional meetings for users, which often have notes, presentations and information of general interest
==Add-ons, patches and translations==
* As of version 3.3 EPrints can now install plugins and translations through the [https://bazaar.eprints.org EPrints Bazaar] the wiki also has information about [[:Category:EPrints Bazaar|packaging plugins for the Bazaar]].
* The [http://files.eprints.org/ EPrints Files Repository] contains add-on and 3rd party scripts, patches and translations. This also provides an archive of all previous EPrints releases (3.0 onwards).
* [[:Category:Plugins|Plugins]]: Some Wiki pages about scripts and patches.
==Contributing to EPrints==
* [[Usability|EPrints usability]]
* [[:Category:Releases|New features in EPrints]] - released and proposed
* [[How to contribute|How to contribute to EPrints development]]
* [http://trac.eprints.org/ EPrints Trac] - access nightly builds, tickets and changes (requires free registration to view source code)
* [[EPrints4 Roadmap]]
* [[EPrints3 Roadmap]] - 2016 Community Roadmap
== Content management ==
* [[Digital preservation]]: managing content for longer-term access and use</rev>