Category:EPrints Directory Structure
From Eprints Documentation
Revision as of 18:52, 13 March 2010 by Pm705
This is the entire configuration for a single EPrints repository. There are several different types of configuration file.
- apache.conf - Repository specific apache config options which appear OUTSIDE the virtual host block.
- apachevhost.conf - Repository specific apache config options which appear INSIDE the virtual host block. Nb. That this is in addition to all the directives created automatically.
- autocomplete/ - Location of autocomplete datafiles.
- cfg.d/ - General configuration files.
- citations/ - Citation files (these describe how to show objects in search results and so forth).
- lang/ - Language specific files for this repository (phrases, static pages and images, site template)
- namedsets/ - These are files which contain lists of values for named set fields.
- static/ - Source for pages and images in the repository which are not language dependent.
- subjects - Text file containing initial subject tree that will be imported with eprints3/bin/import_subjects
- workflows/ - Workflow files describing the pages which edit EPrint and User records.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "EPrints Directory Structure"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.