Difference between revisions of "Talk:Manual"
Latest revision as of 17:45, 16 February 2010
Manual todo list...
(make sure pages are linked in from Documentation after they are completed)
These pages need either creating, updating, or gutting of information to make new pages.
- Screenshots for metadata (render, input, search)
- Explain XML import/export (format + howto) - normal fields, multiple fields, compound fields, name fields, documents, files
- Per metadata field: db cols, phrases (use boolean as guide, 'none' if n/a)
- Getting Started
- Entire_Manual -- do we want this?
- Organisation_Hierarchy - update for EPrints 3
- add sections on how to perform specific tasks.
- update template
- remove eprint type
- add eprint type
- ditto for users.
- add field
- remove field
- This should be updated and part of the manual: Branding/Logos
- HTTPS - not sure of how well 3.0 works with https - easiest to https the whole thing (shouldn't be _too_ hard...)
- Troubleshooting - any of this still relevant? Maybe move it to TroubleshootingV2 page?
- update Metadata
- Repository_configuration (get anything useful out of it)
- EPrints_configuration (get useful stuff out of it)
- EPrint Object etc.
the 3 columns doesn't look so good when you don't have your browser full screen.
I wonder whether it would be better going to two columns (or even 1)?
Ckeene 16:50, 18 October 2007 (BST)