$plugin = EPrints::Plugin::Export->new( %params )
Creates a new Export plugin. In addition to those parameters defined by EPrints::Plugin:
- Array reference of object types this plugin can accept.
- Boolean for whether to advertise this plugin to users.
- Hash reference of supported arguments/default values.
- The MIME type to set when outputting to an HTTP response.
- Array reference of MIME types this plugin can output. By default includes application/x-eprints-export-XXX, where XXX is the case-insensitive id of the plugin.
- Score used to determine which plugin to use, if all else is equal, where 0 is least likely and 1 is most likely.
- File name extension to use when outputting to file.
- "staff" (staff only) or "all" (anyone).
$plugin->initialise_fh( FH )
Initialise the file handle FH for writing. This may be used to manipulate the Perl IO layers in effect.
Defaults to setting the file handle to binary semantics.
$bom = $plugin->byte_order_mark
If writing a file the byte order mark will be written before any other content. This may be necessary to write plain-text Unicode-encoded files.
Defaults to empty string.
Copyright 2000-2011 University of Southampton.
This file is part of EPrints http://www.eprints.org/.
EPrints is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EPrints is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with EPrints. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.